Sunday, August 21, 2005

One week today

the CBC locked out the reporters and behild the scenes people we've come to trust for years on CBC and CBC Newsworld.

Oy the news sucks now.

Here's a round up of a quick flip of the channels when I got up one day last week:

CBC: BBC World News: The settlers being removed from the occupied areas of Isreal

CTV Canada AM: Weather

CityTV: BreakfastTV: kids reading sports

GlobalTV Morning: Anchors discussing how P. Diddy has dropped the P from his name.

Reminds me why I've stopped watching the private broadcasters for the news (however having said that CityTV is enjoyable at times)

On to today.

Being a news (CBC News) junkie I've filled the past week with lots of TV Shows on DVD to fill the CBC void however on my way to get some of the last few Fuji Made in Japan DVD spindles (they're switching to lower grade made in Taiwan) Radio One happened to be on the dial when I flipped on the engine.

Here's the weird thing. I happened to catch it at the 1 p.m. news update and there was a report filed by Adrienne Arsenault?!? Has she crossed the line? Was she never a member of a union? I'm not sure what to make of it to be honest. Perhaps I was mistaken - I was only on my third cup of coffee ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger Rob said...

Perhaps it was a repeat?

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home